Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Friends

I came to BW knowing only a few people from my high school. I was not too worried about making friends or anything like that. I've always been pretty independent and still am. I don't really need to have a ton of friends so my friends group is pretty small. The friends that I do have I met mostly by chance, through my classes, or around my dorm. Most of the friends that I had at the beginning of the semester I still have. Some are gone unfortunately and some of those people I do miss! I think I'm friends with the same people because I chose those people carefully. It has actually been easier to make friends than I first anticipated. Everyone's kind of looking to make friends so because of this, it is pretty easy to meet people.

1 comment:

  1. i like what u say about not needing many friends, i personally like to keep a close group of people i trust!

    ReplyDelete